Wednesday 17 October 2012

UPDATES

Hi Everyone,
Once again a Big Thank you  to Winmau, Wigley Commercial, EHL UK Building  Maintenance & Facilities Services and NDL Webdesign, my Sponsors for the PartyPoker.com World Grand Prix.
Their continued support is really appreciated.
After taking a straight sets win against Andy Smith in the first round of the Grand Prix, I was looking forward to my next game against Andy Hamilton, unfortunately I lost it 3-2 in sets but really should have taken the game in the fourth set but Andy powered on for the win.
Congratulations to Michael Van Gerwen on winning the tournament, he played brilliant darts and deserved the win !!!
I was really pleased with my overall performance and know I am playing well, so my time will come !!!
I am off to Killarney in Ireland this weekend  for the Irish Masters and two Pro Tour events.
Then to Holland from 25th -28th Oct for the 5th European Tour of the year where I  have drawn Dean Winstanley in the first round.
Followed by the Championship League at Crondon Park on the 31st Oct.
I am really pleased to have already qualified for the William Hill Grand Slam of Darts at the Wolverhampton Civic from 10th - 18th Nov.
A really busy time in the darts calendar and I am looking forward to every tournament
Until next time.
Happy Darting
Steve